5 Questions To Ask Your Broking Channel Partner
Researching and choosing a Mortgage Broker to refer your Clients to can be daunting. You have worked hard to win the trust of your Clients and to give them A+ service.
Ultimately, you want to hand them to a Broker you can trust and who will do just as good a job as you.
With this in mind, here are some of the things you should ask about when evaluating which Broker or Firm to partner up.
1. How long have you been in business?
A more established group will have the experience, back office staff and support processes to help get the best result for your client.
2. How many Lenders do you deal with?
More Lenders means more variety for your Clients, and more options that are available to them when it comes to products and ultimately outcomes.
3. Who is your typical Client?
There is no wrong or right answer here but typically, you want to partner up with Brokers who deal with similar Client types to you.
4. What percentage of your Client loans have been in arrears?
This should show a long term track record of how well the Broker's advice is matched to Clients' long-term needs.
5. Do you have special status with any of the Banks or Lending Groups?
Good Brokers will be held in great regard by the various Lenders in the market. Lenders in turn treat them as trusted partners and assign them special status. This status allows these Brokers to:
- Get faster turnaround times when processing Loan Applications. This is especially advantageous in a tight market like Sydney where every day counts
- Negotiate bigger discounts for Clients
- Ask for up-front property valuations. When the clock is ticking, this could be the difference between your Client purchasing the property they want or missing out completely
- Negotiate and present more challenging or non conforming loan applications. This is especially handy for self employed Clients
With OneSite, Your Clients Are In Great Hands
With the above questions in mind, here are some things that set OneSite Finance Brokers apart from other Mortgage Brokers.
Long Term Partnerships
All the Brokers at OneSite Finance are in this for the long term. We take the time to work with you and more importantly to educate your Clients in order to forge long term relationships for your benefit and theirs.
Where most Brokers treat Clients in a very transactional manner, we like to look at them as our Clients for life. The proof is in the amount of repeat business we have done since starting out in 2005.
Once the Clients' needs are assessed after our initial consultation, we sit together with you (if you wish) to prepare a plan that helps them achieve their goals - both short and long term.
And just like great Accountants or Financial Planners, we typically sit and review Client positions every 12-18 months looking to see if we can provide a better outcome.
More importantly, we keep you in the loop. With OneSite it's not just a transactional service.
We pride ourselves on how long we keep Clients and take special satisfaction in watching them grow.
OneSite Finance was established in 2005. Our track record of exceptional service, quality, accuracy and honesty has won us many industry awards over the years.
The Banks and Lending Groups we work with value and trust our judgement, elevating us to the status of trusted partners.
We currently hold Diamond Broker status with CBA, A+ status with Westpac and similar status with many other Lenders.
Being trusted partners allows us to get things done quicker, negotiate bigger discounts or present more challenging applications and generally get more for our Clients. Brokers without elevated or special access simply do not get these extra privileges.
All this feeds back into our culture of exceptional service. You can see this from what our clients have had to say about us, and the many industry awards we've won over the years.
Referrals Made Easy
With open communications and regular updates, we guide Clients through the loan process to help them achieve their ultimate goals.
We make referring easy with a comprehensive suite of tools and services available to you:
- One on one meetings with your Clients. You are most welcome to attend.
- We run informative webinars, events and workshops on a regular basis to educate Clients about various aspects of the property and finance markets. Topics include:
- How to prepare your finances when applying for a loan
- Purchasing your first home
- Leveraging the equity in your current property portfolio
- What to look for when investing in property
- In addition to the above, we provide you with:
- Educational and marketing material about the loan process, our company and services
- Case studies from previous clients
- Market intelligence pieces you can use to educate your Clients
- Email and script templates that assist you in having the conversation about OneSite Finance with your Clients
- Ongoing training and education on the state if the mortgage market at any time. We share our expertise and knowledge so you can give the best advice
Join Our Partner Network
Our current partner network includes Solicitors, Accountants, Financial Planners, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Brokers and many more.
If your Company aligns with OneSite Finance's core mission and values, we would love to head from you.
Please reach out to us and see how we can be of service to you.