Wine & Cheese Night
Join us for the OneSite Finance Wine & Cheese Night on Thursday, 7 February 2019
This is an educational workshop with industry experts aimed at Investors looking to get into the current market.
The Wine & Cheese Night will be held in a friendly, no obligation environment where you can ask as many questions as you want and get all the advice you need from our resident experts.
This event is hosted in conjunction with Emma Allen and the team from Active Property Investing. A large portion of the material presented is based on Emma's latest eBook - Investing Made Simple: Investing When You Have a Young Family. From "rentvesting", to helping your children get into the property market.
We will look at how you can succeed in the current fast changing market conditions, and why they present a great opportunity if you know where and what to buy. The presenters will cover the following topics:
- What’s happening in the current market
- Key considerations when investing with a young family
- Tips on how to prepare your finances for an investment property
- Ways to invest within your means
- The "Investment Purchase Checklist" used by seasoned investors
- How to release equity to get cash for your deposit
- How to improve your borrowing capacity and the criteria for choosing a loan and lender
Thursday, 7 February 2019
6:00 - 8.00 PM
Drinks and refreshments start at 6:00PM. The presentations and round table workshop will start at 6:30PM. Depending on questions, we are aiming to finish at 7:30 - 8:00PM.
505/50 Holt Street,
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Our office is a 5 minute walk away from the Southern end of Central Station. Exit Central Station and walk up Devonshire Street. There is also time limited parking available on the streets surrounding Holt Street.
Norman is a mortgage broker accredited by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA). Norman has been a mortgage broker for the past 7 years and he's always open to sharing his knowledge and experience. Especially with first home buyers.
Norman focuses his approach on longer term planning and finding the maximum benefit for his clients. His customer service skills in Finance are built on a 10 year career as the Technical Services Manager for an international food technology company in Sydney.
Emma is the founder and Director of Active Property Investing (API), a professional service that helps everyday people shape their financial future by using property investing as a vehicle.
As an experienced consultant and entrepreneur Emma has developed a property match-making model to “empower” individuals, couples and families to shape their financial future. API is recognised as a high-quality, ethical, boutique property service and a brand of quality helping busy people (experienced or first-timers) invest or find homes across Australia.
As with all OneSite events, this is an educational workshop with property industry experts. Our aim is to help Investors, especially those starting out to develop their skills. We will provide insider tips on how to find and secure the best available investments. We will also look at how to secure the appropriate finance and touch on the processes involved.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Where are the current hot spots to buy rental properties. Not just in Sydney, but around Australia
- How to negotiate with Developers, Sales Agents or Vendors for best outcomes
- The key considerations to keep in mind when investing with a young family, and how to invest within your means
- We'll introduce you to the "Investment Purchase Checklist"
- How to release equity from existing property in order to get cash for your deposit
- How to improve your borrowing capacity. Having your finance ready is one of the best ways to secure property in the current market
- The criteria for choosing the right loan and lender