First Home Buyer Workshop
Join us for OneSite Finance's First Home Buyer Workshop on Thursday, 7 March 2019
This is an educational workshop with industry experts aimed at First Home Buyers or First Time Investors looking to get into the current market.
The workshop will be held in a friendly, no obligation environment where you can ask as many questions as you want and get all the advice you need from our resident experts.
Whether you are purchasing as a first home buyer or as a first time investor, there will be plenty of insights to gain about the buying process. From the time you sign the contract until the time the property settles and you move in.
- The 3 main types of buying (Private Treaty, Auction, Off the plan)
- The various agents involved in the purchase Process
- The difference between a Solicitor and a Conveyancer
- Auctions, exchange of contracts and section 66W certificates
- Gazumping - what can you do to stop it happening to you?
- Negotiations with agents/vendors prior to exchange and what happens during the pre-exchange phase?
- Government Schemes for First Home Buyers - what benefits and incentives are there for first home owners or first time investors?
- Other Considerations (i.e. Encumbrance, Tenancy - joint tenants vs. tenants in common, Reports - Strata, Pest and Building)
- How to choose the most suitable loan for your circumstances
- How to find the most suitable lender for your situation
Thursday, 7 March 2019
6:00 - 8.00 PM
Drinks and refreshments start at 6:00PM. The presentations and round table workshop will start at 6:30PM. Depending on questions, we are aiming to finish at 7:30 - 8:00PM.
505/50 Holt Street,
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Our office is a 5 minute walk away from the Southern end of Central Station. Exit Central Station and walk up Devonshire Street. There is also time limited parking available on the streets surrounding Holt Street.
Andi is a mortgage broker accredited by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA). He has worked in various industries including construction, engineering, farming and retail. Andi loves sharing his knowledge and experience when it comes to all things mortgage and finance. Especially with first home buyers.
Andi focuses his approach on longer term planning and finding the maximum benefit for his clients. His customer service skills in Finance are built on a long career in various customer facing service roles in construction and engineering.
Prompt Conveyancing NSW
Micheline has more than 30 years experience in the conveyancing industry. She has a wealth of knowledge and an in depth understanding of the stresses and pitfalls that can occur during property transactions in and around Sydney.
Micheline has established a reputation for excellence and for being able to explain complicated issues with simplicity and clarity.
Micheline founded Prompt Conveyancing in 2001 and is a Licensed Conveyancer and Member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (NSW Division).
This is an educational workshop with property industry experts. Our aim is to educate First Home Buyers and First Time Investors on the main steps involved in securing the appropriate finance, breaking into the current property market and the legal processes involved when you sign a contract to purchase your first property.
The workshop will give you a number of important tips on what to look for in your first property. If you are purchasing in a competitive market like Sydney, we'll walk you through what happens at auction, and what a 66W form is.
The workshop will also cover what you need to do to get your finances in order before applying for a loan. We will show you what Lenders are looking for in order to maximise the number of choices you have for finance once you find the property you are after.